In a large bowl mix :
- 3 very ripe bananas (1 1/2 c.)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 coconut oil
In another bowl whisk together:
- 2 c. old fashioned oatmeal (I like to grind up 1/2 of them in the blender)
- 2/3 c. finely ground raw almonds
- 1/3 c. finely shredded and unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. sweet spice blend (or just cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Combine both we and dry ingredients together, then add:
- 8oz. dark chocolate chips, chopped up bar, or grain sweetened chips or whatever you prefer.
place on parchment lined cookie sheets and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12-14 min. (I like these a little crispy on the outside).